Conquering Ascent in Valorant Rank Boosting One Step at a Time
Feeling overwhelmed by Ascent’s sprawling layouts and confusing angles? Don’t worry, recruits! This guide is your one-stop shop for navigating this Venice-inspired map like a seasoned veteran. We’ll break down key choke points, flank routes, and defensive setups for different agents and playstyles, transforming you from a lost tourist to a confident defender in Valorant Rank Boosting.
Dominating Defender Spawn:
- Gate & Main Entrance: This initial clash zone is crucial. As Astra, block off Gate with a Nebula to funnel attackers. Omen can smoke Main and teleport behind B Heaven for a cheeky flank. Viper’s Snakebite on A Lobby gives A defenders early intel.
- Heaven & Mid Doors: Hold these positions with Cypher’s Tripwires and Sage’s Barrier Orbs. Killjoy’s Nanoswarm on Mid Doors discourages pushes, while Jett can dash onto Heaven, surprise peek with Operator, and retreat behind a Smoke Screen.
Securing A Site:
- Market & Shops: Fortify the site with Sova’s Recon Bolt in Shops and KAY/O’s flashes to blind corners. Chamber’s Trademark behind the boxes can teleport him to unexpected angles. Reyna can leer at enemies peeking from under A Heaven, then dismiss to safety.
- A Link & Tree: Control these choke points with Cypher’s Cages and Sage’s Slow Orbs. Sentinels like Reyna and Jett thrive here, dashing in for quick frags and retreating with Operator picks. Omen can teleport onto Tree and surprise attackers with Paranoia.
Holding Down B Site:
- B Main & Double Doors: Use Sova’s Shock Dart to check Double Doors and Phoenix’s Curveball to flush enemies out. Sage’s Wall can block B Main, while Viper’s Poison Cloud covers the entire site. Killjoy’s Nanoswarm in B Lobby delays pushes, and Raze’s Satchel can clear corners.
- Heaven & Elbow: Control these flanking routes with Cypher’s Tripwires and Sage’s Slow Orbs. Jett can dash onto Heaven for peek angles, while Omen can teleport into Elbow and surprise attackers with his ultimate.
- Rotate quickly: Use the ziplines and teleporters to adapt to shifting enemy attacks.
- Communicate effectively: Call out enemy positions and flanking attempts to keep your team coordinated.
- Adapt to your team: Choose agents and setups that complement your teammates’ strengths.
This is just a taste of Ascent’s defensive strategies. Stay tuned for future guides where we’ll conquer Bind, Haven, and beyond!
Do you have any favorite Ascent tips or tricks? Share them in the comments and let’s build a vibrant Valorant Rank Boosting community together!